Hennie Niemann Jnr 2012
To download (and save) the Hennie Niemann Jnr 2012 Online Auction catalogue click here (It may take a while to load)
The wonderful success of Hennie Niemann Jnr’s annual online auctions in 2010 and 2011 has convinced the artist to continue with this very fair and practical process to ensure that all interested collectors and buyers have an equal opportunity to acquire his paintings.
Hennie Jnr has continued working with great enthusiasm and dedication to explore and push the boundaries of his stylistic approach, while at the same time developing and refining his painting technique. He has assembled a collection of only 7 large oil paintings, all compositions of female nude figures, for this year’s online auction. Although the artist has concentrated on a single theme, the variation in compositional approach and palette demonstrates his commitment to producing paintings that are unique and authentic Hennie Niemann Jnr creations.
Online bidding will start at 10h00 on Friday, 16 March 2012, with deadlines for the seven individual paintings from 11h00 to 17h00 on Friday, 30 March 2012.
Please check the hourly deadlines at which bidding on the particular paintings you are interested in will finish.
Bids can be made by:
E-mail to email@example.com
Telephone to 021 4236075
SMS to 082 5664631
Conditions of sale
- Reserve prices for the paintings are indicated on the website and in the online catalogue. The current highest bids will be displayed on the website as soon as they have been received.
- Buyers are welcome to leave commission bids, with instructions regarding bidding increments, with Johans Borman Fine Art. Such bidders will be notified every time a higher bid is logged.
- Should there be more than one active bidder during the last 15 minutes before the deadline, all the active bidders will be phoned to conclude the bidding process for that painting by phone.
- No additional buyer’s premium is charged, which means that there are no extra sales charges added to the amount that is bid.
- Shipping and crating charges will be for the account of the buyer.
- Johans Borman Fine Art undertakes to conduct this auction process in a fair and transparent manner. Should any dispute arise, it will be resolved at their absolute discretion.
© Johans Borman Fine Art