Hennie Niemann Jnr 2013
To download (and save) the Hennie Niemann Jnr 2013 Auction catalogue click here (It may take a while to load)
Click here for a map to the auction venue
The continuing success and critical acclaim generated by Hennie Niemann Jnr’s annual online auctions have reinforced the artist’s decision to sell his new paintings by auction. He has produced 20 oil paintings during the past 12 months, and art lovers will once again have the opportunity to acquire these works through the fair and practical auction process.
Hennie is very aware of the high expectations of his supporters, and is continuously developing and refining his technique and stylistic approach in order to produce artworks of the highest quality. The paintings on offer include examples of Hennie’s longstanding fascination with the human form, as well as his prowess in constructing his typically colourful and well balanced interior and still life compositions. The artist always enjoys introducing new subject matter to his oeuvre, and once again there are a number of these bold, somewhat experimental works included. This varied selection of paintings is testament to Hennie’s exceptional talent, as well as his ability to capture and communicate the essence of what fascinates him.
The 20 oil paintings on offer will be open to bids from Friday 22 March, by;
Telephone: 021 683 6863
SMS: 082 566 4631
Cape Town: 22 March – 6 April at Johans Borman Fine Art, 16 Kildare Road, Newlands
Johannesburg: 11 – 13 April at CORNER ON MAIN, 25 Culross Road, Bryanston
Conditions of sale
- All buyers are requested to complete a bidding form. Bidding forms can be found at the back of the catalogue, can be downloaded from our website, click here (please save the file to your computer before filling it in), or will be supplied on request. Completed forms can be submitted manually, by e-mail or by fax.
- Reserve prices for the paintings are indicated on the website and in the catalogue. The current highest online bids will be displayed on the website as soon as they have been received.
- Buyers are welcome to leave commission bids, with instructions regarding bidding increments. Such bidders will be notified every time a higher bid is logged during the online phase.
- All online bidders still active on Friday, 12 April, will be phoned to participate in the live bidding which will start at 12h00 on Saturday, 13 April.
- No additional buyer’s premium is charged, but 14% VAT will be added to the winning bid.
- All paintings will remain the property of the artist until paid for in full.
- Shipping charges for delivery outside of Johannesburg or Cape Town will be for the account of the buyer.
- Johans Borman Fine Art undertakes to conduct this auction process in a fair and transparent manner. Should any dispute arise, it will be resolved at our absolute discretion.
Please contact us should you require better images or any further information.
© Johans Borman Fine Art